MILLENIA LAB TERMS OF SERVICE
Last Updated: February 19th 2021
This is a legal agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Millenia Sarl au., a company incorporated under the laws of Morocco (« Company, » “we,” “us,” “our,” or « MILLENIA LAB »). By using our website, located at www.millenia-lab.com (“Website”), our website called MILLENIA LAB, and/or other services we provide (collectively, “MILLENIA LAB Services” or the “Service”), you become a user (“User” or “Users”) and agree to, and are bound by, the terms and conditions of this Agreement for as long as you continue to use the MILLENIA LAB Services. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, then you must not access or use MILLENIA LAB Services.
Your use of, or participation in, MILLENIA LAB Services may be subject to additional terms, and such terms will be either listed in this Agreement or will be presented to you for your acceptance when you sign up to use MILLENIA LAB Services.
MILLENIA LAB Services represents the website of our consumer behavior consulting agency.
MILLENIA LAB may offer additional services or revise any of the MILLENIA LAB Services, at its discretion, and this Agreement will apply to all additional services or revised services. MILLENIA LAB also reserves the right to cease offering any of the MILLENIA LAB Services.
This Agreement is subject to change by MILLENIA LAB in its sole discretion at any time, with or without notice. Your continued use of MILLENIA LAB Services after the posting of revisions to this Agreement will constitute your acceptance of such revisions. Please consult the top of this Agreement to determine when the Agreement was last revised.
- Minimum Age. You must be at least 13 years old to use and register for MILLENIA LAB Services. By registering, you represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years old.
- Geographic Limitations. Using MILLENIA LAB Services may be prohibited or restricted in certain countries. If you use MILLENIA LAB Services from outside of Morocco, you are responsible for complying with the laws and regulations of the territory from which you access or use MILLENIA LAB Services. By using MILLENIA LAB Services, you are representing and warranting that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any country which Morocco has (i) embargoed goods, (ii) identified as a “Specially Designated National”, or (iii) placed on the Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. Registration for, and use of, MILLENIA LAB Services are void where prohibited. To the extent that MILLENIA LAB Services are not legal in your jurisdiction, you may not use MILLENIA LAB Services. MILLENIA LAB Services may not be used where prohibited by law.
- Information Submitted. You are solely responsible for, and assume all liability regarding, (i) the information and content you contribute to MILLENIA LAB Services; (ii) the information and content you post, transmit, publish, or otherwise make available (hereinafter “post”) through the Services, including text messages, chat, videos, photographs or text (hereinafter, “content”; and (iii) your interactions with other Users through the Services. You may not post or transmit to MILLENIA LAB Services or other Users (either on or off the Service), any offensive, false, inaccurate, incomplete, abusive, obscene, profane, threatening, intimidating, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another person’s rights (including intellectual property rights, any rights of privacy and publicity).
- Interference of Service. You must not interfere with or disrupt MILLENIA LAB Services or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any MILLENIA LAB Services is rendered or displayed in a User’s browser or device.
- Risk Assumption and Precautions. You assume all risk when using the Services, including but not limited to all of the risks associated with any online or offline interactions with others. You are solely responsible for your interaction with other Users of the Service, whether online or offline. You agree that MILLENIA LAB is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any User. MILLENIA LAB reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other Users. At no event, shall MILLENIA LAB be liable, directly or indirectly, for any losses or damages whatsoever, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the Service, including without limitation, death, bodily injury, incarceration, emotional distress, and/or any other damages resulting from posting real-life events, or from communications or meetings with other users through the service. You should not provide your financial information or wire or otherwise send money, to other Users.
- Reporting of Violations. You will promptly report to MILLENIA LAB Services any violation of the Agreement by others, including but not limited to, Users.
- Content Removal. MILLENIA LAB reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor the information or material you submit to MILLENIA LAB Services or post in the public areas of the Service. MILLENIA LAB will have the right to remove any such information or material that in its sole opinion violates, or may violate, any applicable law or either the letter or spirit of this Agreement or upon the request of any third party.
No Advertising or Commercial Solicitation. You will not advertise or solicit any User to buy or sell any products or services through MILLENIA LAB Services. You may not transmit any chain letters, junk or spam e-mail to other users. Further, you will not use any information obtained from the Service in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any User without their prior explicit consent. If you breach the terms of this subsection and send or post unsolicited bulk email, “spam” or other unsolicited communications of any kind through the Services, you acknowledge that you will have caused substantial harm to MILLENIA LAB Services, but that the amount of such harm would be extremely difficult to ascertain. As a reasonable estimation of such harm, you agree to pay MILLENIA LAB Services $50 for each such unsolicited communication you send through the Service.
- Ownership of Proprietary Information. MILLENIA LAB Services owns and hereby retains all proprietary rights in the Services and the Site, including but not limited to, all confidential information provided by Users. You may request that you personal information may be deleted from our database by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No Use of Confidential Information. You will not post, copy, modify, transmit, disclose, show in public, create any derivative works from, distribute, make commercial use of, or reproduce in any way any (i) confidential Information or (ii) other copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information accessible via the Service, without first obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- Other Users’ Information. Other Users may post copyrighted information, which has copyright protection whether or not it is identified as copyrighted. You agree that you will not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, commercially use, or sell any MILLENIA LAB Services or third party proprietary information available via the Service.
- License to Posted Content. By posting information or content to any profile pages or public area of the Service, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to MILLENIA LAB Services and its users, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid and royalty-free, worldwide license to use, reproduce, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such information and content, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sub-licenses of the foregoing. From time to time, we may create, test or implement new features or programs on MILLENIA LAB Services in which you may voluntarily choose to participate, in accordance with the additional terms and conditions of such features or programs. By your voluntary participation in such features or programs, you grant us the rights stated in this subsection in connection with the additional terms and conditions (if any) of such features or programs.
Privacy Statement. For information about the collection and possible use of information and material provided by you, please read our Privacy Statement. By using MILLENIA LAB Services, you are consenting to the terms of MILLENIA LAB Services’ Privacy Statement. We do not sell your information to third-parties. You may request that you personal information may be deleted from our database by sending a request to email@example.com
Use of Anonymous Information for Research. By using the Services, you agree to allow MILLENIA LAB Services to anonymously use the information from you and your experiences through the Services to continue MILLENIA LAB’ research. This research may be published in academic journals and other publications. However, all of your responses will be anonymous, and we will not publish research containing your personal identifying information.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
MILLENIA LAB SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, MILLENIA LAB CONTENT, IS PROVIDED ON AN « AS IS », « AS AVAILABLE » AND « WITH ALL FAULTS » BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, NEITHER MILLENIA LAB NOR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, MANAGERS, OFFICERS OR AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE « MILLENIA LAB PARTIES ») MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO: (A) THE SERVICE; (B) THE CONTENT; (C) USER CONTENT; OR (D) SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION TO MILLENIA LAB OR VIA THE SERVICE. IN ADDITION, THE MILLENIA LAB PARTIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOUR ACTIVITIES ARE LAWFUL IN EVERY JURISDICTION WHERE YOU ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE.
THE MILLENIA LAB PARTIES DO NOT ENDORSE CONTENT AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE (WHETHER ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHERWISE), INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR OTHER CAUSE OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER BASED UPON OR RESULTING FROM ANY CONTENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; WAIVER
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE MILLENIA LAB PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES) THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO: (A) THE SERVICE; (B) MILLENIA LAB CONTENT; (C) USER CONTENT; (D) YOUR USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE; (E) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH AN INVESTIGATION BY THE MILLENIA LAB PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES REGARDING YOUR OR ANY OTHER PARTY’S USE OF THE SERVICE; (F) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERS; (G) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SERVICE’S OPERATION; OR (H) ANY DAMAGE TO ANY USER’S COMPUTER, MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER EQUIPMENT OR TECHNOLOGY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE FROM ANY SECURITY BREACH OR FROM ANY VIRUS, BUGS, TAMPERING, FRAUD, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER LINE OR NETWORK FAILURE OR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL OR OTHER MALFUNCTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN IF THE MILLENIA LAB PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, OR THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF THE SERVICE). IN NO EVENT WILL THE MILLENIA LAB PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL THE MILLENIA LAB PARTIES TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR CAUSES OR ACTION EXCEED ONE THOUSAND MOROCCAN DIRHAMS (Mad1000.00).
YOU AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT YOU INCUR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURIES THAT ARISE OUT OF MILLENIA LAB’S ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, CAUSED TO YOU ARE NOT IRREPARABLE OR SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION PREVENTING ANY EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, SERVICE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE MILLENIA LAB PARTIES, AND YOU WILL HAVE NO RIGHTS TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, ADVERTISING, EXHIBITION OR EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEBSITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE MILLENIA LAB PARTIES.
BY ACCESSING THE SERVICE, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY BE WAIVING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE AT THIS TIME UNKNOWN OR UNSUSPECTED, AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH WAIVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND, AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE, THE BENEFITS OF SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF MOROCCO, AND ANY SIMILAR LAW OF ANY STATE OR TERRITORY, WHICH PROVIDES AS FOLLOWS: « A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR. »
MILLENIA LAB IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
You (and also any third party for whom you operate an account or activity on the Service) agree to defend (at MILLENIA LAB’ request), indemnify and hold the MILLENIA LAB Parties harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with any of the following (including as a result of your direct activities on the Service or those conducted on your behalf): (i) your content or your access to or use of the Service; (ii) your breach or alleged breach of this Agreement; (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation, any intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, property or privacy right; (iv) your violation of any laws, rules, regulations, codes, statutes, ordinances or orders of any governmental and quasi-governmental authorities, including, without limitation, all regulatory, administrative and legislative authorities; or (v) any misrepresentation made by you. You will cooperate as fully required by MILLENIA LAB in the defense of any claim. MILLENIA LAB reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, and you will not in any event settle any claim without the prior written consent of MILLENIA LAB.
TIME LIMITATION ON CLAIMS
You agree that any claim you may have arising out of or related to your relationship with MILLENIA LAB must be filed within one year after such claim arose; otherwise, your claim is permanently barred.
GOVERNING LAW & VENUE
You agree that this Agreement, MILLENIA LAB Services and any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement will be governed by the laws of Morocco (without giving effect to its conflicts of law principles). You acknowledge and agree that any violation of this Agreement may cause MILLENIA LAB Services irreparable harm, and therefore agree that MILLENIA LAB Services will be entitled to seek extraordinary relief in court, including but not limited to temporary restraining orders, preliminary injunctions and permanent injunctions without the necessity of posting a bond or other security, in addition to and without prejudice to any other rights or remedies that MILLENIA LAB Services may have for a breach of this Agreement.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and MILLENIA LAB and governs your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and MILLENIA LAB. You will not assign this Agreement or assign any rights or delegate any obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, whether voluntarily or by operation of law, without the prior written consent of MILLENIA LAB. Any purported assignment or delegation by you without the appropriate prior written consent of MILLENIA LAB will be null and void. MILLENIA LAB may assign this Agreement or any rights hereunder without your consent. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the parties nevertheless agree that such portion will be deemed severable from this Agreement and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions, and the remaining provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice will act to modify this Agreement. This Agreement does not confer any third-party beneficiary rights.
TERM AND TERMINATION
This Agreement will become effective upon your acceptance of the Agreement by your use of the MILLENIA LAB Services and will remain in effect in perpetuity unless terminated hereunder. Either you or MILLENIA LAB Services may terminate your account at any time, for any reason or no reason, without explanation, effective upon sending written notice to the other party. MILLENIA LAB Services reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate your access to any of the Services, without notice, for any reason or no reason. We also reserve the right to remove your account information or data from our Service and any other records at any time at our sole discretion. You may terminate your account by visiting Settings page within the app.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT NOTICE
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on MILLENIA LAB Services, please notify MILLENIA LAB at firstname.lastname@example.org as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information in writing: 1. An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; 2. Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim is being infringed; 3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on the Site; 4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit MILLENIA LAB to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; 5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and 6. A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner. The above information must be submitted to MILLENIA LAB.